Thank you for your interest in Cinépolis USA as a potential donor; we appreciate you reaching out to us. Cinépolis USA is approached by many charitable organizations each day. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the high number of requests that we receive on a daily basis, we are simply unable to individually reply to each request. To ensure we’re able to fully evaluate your organization, please follow the below guidelines when submitting a request:
- All donation requests be submitted by email and not by phone.
- Organizations must be located in the same city or surrounding area of the Cinépolis USA location of which you are requesting donation.
- Organizations must not have received a donation from Cinépolis USA during the current calendar year. An organization is only eligible to receive one donation item per calendar year.
- Donation requests must be submitted and must be received by Cinépolis USA at least ten (10) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- All organizations must be not for profit and must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Organizations must include a valid Tax Exempt ID number and logo on the donation request letter to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request).
If you wish to contact us regarding donation opportunities, please submit the above documents to donations@Cinepolis.com Should your request be approved, a donation will be mailed to the address on your 501(c)(3).
Thank you and good luck with your fundraising goals!